Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Purchase Ledger to join our existing team at our head office in North Wales. We are looking for a highly diligent individual capable of working to strict deadlines in a fast-paced pressured environment. A critical thinking and inquisitive mindset to proactively problem solve is key to succeed in this role.
* Process purchase invoices for the different entities across the Group
* Ensure invoices are authorised for payment
* Deal with supplier related finance queries internally and externally
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Provide payment profiles to Group Treasury
* Set up new supplier accounts
* Assist the wider Finance Team with any ad-hoc queries
* Sage line 50 Accounts experience desirable
* Previous Accounts Payable experience
* Strong organisational skills
* Good punctuality and attendance
* Must be adaptable, conscientious and enthusiastic
* Professional and friendly attitude to customers and staff
* Computer literate with excellent excel knowledge
* Construction industry experience preferable but not essential.
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.