An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join this well established, expanding business based in Wrexham. Over several years they have expanded in a measured and controlled way to best service their expanding client base. This presents a terrific opportunity for a dyanmic Marketing Manager to really take hold of the whole Group Marketing function to best aid the expansion and brand awareness across all platforms.
Your main duties will include
* Initiating, creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns to meet the business needs.
* You will utilise all social media platforms to maximise campaigns on a day to day basis.
* Plan and delivery email marketing & other marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to promote the services and brand throughout the year
* Liaising with external marketing activities (trade shows, sponsored events).
* You will initiate and undertake activities to promote the services and brand
The successful candidate will have
* Marketing and social media experience
* A working knowledge of current trends
* The ability to respond to fast moving changes and will have excellent communication (written and oral) and inter-personal skills.
* You should have the ability to work in a team and organise, prioritise workload to meet deadlines and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media platforms (including Facebook, Linked in, Instagram and Twitter) and Google.
In return you can expect a salary of around £40,000 pa plus a range of benefits working Monday to Friday day
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.