Super career opportunity to be part of the Marketing Team within our multi-award-winning business as we move into an exciting period of future growth and change.
You will be technically confident with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and have a foundation of experience gained within a fast-paced graphic design role. A passion for producing work to high standards coupled with commercial awareness and a strong team-work ethic will ensure you make the most of this opportunity and in turn you will be fully supported to flourish.
The P&A Group of Companies is a successful family run business based in North Wales. We have been manufacturing and selling high quality timber products for thirty five years across several business streams including Zest 4 Leisure, P&A Pallets & Packaging and The Woodworks Garden Centre and Café, all dedicated to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction and top-quality products.
The Graphic Designer role
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our Lead Graphic Designer and stakeholders to design and create effective branded marketing material across all divisions of the P&A Group of Companies.
The focus of the role:
* Ensure brand message is consistent across all printed materials, POS boards, brochures, leaflets and posters
* Be the key point of contact for the provision and distribution of internal communication and marketing materials, including corporate, community and charity events
* Prepare finished artwork and place orders for print
* Work with the wider Marketing Team to ensure effective and efficient delivery within required timescales and budget
Requirements for this Graphic Designer vacancy
* A foundation of experience gained in a graphic design role, ideally within a commercial setting
* Proven experience of creating branded designs across a variety of mediums, especially print
* Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Naturally creative and able to translate brand values and messages into impactful visuals
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage expectations of stakeholders
* Commercially aware and able to work within budgets
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
You’ll be part of an award-winning business with a strong focus on staff development, engagement and consistent values. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we encourage every member of the team to use their skills and knowledge to ensure a successful future for the company.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll benefit from:
* A salary in the region of £23,000, with the level dependent on experience
* Life assurance
* Discretionary profit share scheme
* 20% discount at the Woodworks Garden Centre and Woodworks Café
* Long service awards
* 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) rising to 31 days with length of service
You’ll be employed on a permanent, full time contract, working Monday to Friday from the office in Mold (Flintshire, North Wales).
All applications for this Graphic Designer vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV