North Wales Jobs
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised graduate to join our busy Products team. In this role, you’ll be assisting with the day to day smooth running of the department and will carry out a range of tasks, in which no two days will be the same.
We need a confident communicator, able to deal with various departments across the business and will work closely with both the Products team and senior management to ensure sufficient stock levels are held at all times. You’ll be key in supporting the delivery of both new and existing products whilst carrying out important administration duties within the department.
You’ll gain huge exposure to many different aspects of the business from day one, allowing you to gain the tools and understanding needed to flourish in your role. All placements will be based at our Head Office in Wrexham, working 37.5 hours each week, Monday – Friday. Some flexibility may be required, as we deal with international suppliers.
* Carrying out the running of requisition worksheets, supplier data analysis and the processing of UK/overseas stock orders to continuously monitor stock levels.
* Ensuring that stock orders are received in a timely manner for both UK and overseas suppliers, chasing updates when necessary.
* Processing Purchase Orders on Microsoft NAV.
* Ensuring that databases are consistently kept up to date.
* Updating existing Excel reports and generating new reports as and when required.
* Occasionally processing Trademarks, chasing progress updates and making amendments where required.
* Preparing training material for company-wide training using information provided by the team.
* Completing ad-hoc duties to support the Products team as they arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SHOW US:
* You’ll be a confident person who enjoys a challenge and has a hands-on approach.
* You’ll have the ability to use your own initiative whilst working well both individually and within a team.
* A keen interest in sports.
* A strong attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate proactiveness with a keen desire to learn.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
* An awareness of the impact of own area on sales, profits and costs.
* Ideally, you'll have experience with MS Excel, and confident with Vlookups/pivot tables etc.
* Fluent in Mandarin would be advantageous but not essential.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Performance bonuses.
* Additional holiday leave with length of service.
* An extra day off for your birthday.
* Staff discount.
* Summer and Christmas parties.
* Social and charity events throughout the year.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Excellent work life balance.
* Discounted sports equipment.
* To be a part of a fast-growing, family business.
* Huge new office/warehouse coming 2022.
Applicants must be recent graduates, 2019, 2020 or due to graduate in 2021, with a degree classification 2:2 minimum in a relevant subject. Our main criteria are dynamic, passionate candidates that are eager to learn and develop within our company. Some prior work experience is desirable. Please send through a full CV and covering letter
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.