Location: Kinmel Bay, North Wales
BPS World has partnered with a national provider of ventilation systems used in offices, hotels, hospitals, swimming pools and other private and public sector buildings. Each unit is designed specifically to their client’s requirements and is manufactured on site in their own manufacturing facilities. They cover the end-to-end process of the design, manufacture, install and commissioning of the ventilation systems.
As a General Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the strategy for growth is delivered whilst maintaining profitable operations.
1. Ensure engagement with customers, suppliers and partners in keeping with the business values.
2. Ensure the smooth handover of secured contracts and maintain support for the delivery team and client, driving for future business.
3. Organise transport, logistics and the management of company vehicles.
4. Produce performance reports and KPI statistics for monthly management meetings.
5. Recognises the importance of building and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
6. Follow through on Customers enquiries and opportunities.
7. Proactively seek ways to add value to the Customer's business and differentiate offer based on excellence of service and delivery excellence.
1. Experience of the ventilation ductwork industry.
2. Proven ability to positively engage with customers to develop long term, positive relationships.
3. Familiar with the development of strategy or strategies to achieve a business plan.
4. Ability to motivate and manage a team.
5. Strong track record in project delivery and management of people.
6. Experience of tender valuation and preparation.
7. Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
8. Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
9. Strong analytical and logical skills.
10. Able to work accurately with figures.
11. Full UK driving licence.
To find out more information on this opportunity, please apply with a CV
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV