Gas Service/Maintenance Engineer – Denbighshire
Service and Repair Gas Engineer – Denbighshire
Multitask Technical is working with a property maintenance company assisting with their recruitment to find a Service and Repair Gas Engineer to cover Denbighshire but willing to travel where and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an experienced and innovative Heating and Compliance firm that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything it does. Our Client offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions, with a strong commitment to value for money services that make a positive difference to people and the communities in which we work.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service and Repair Gas Engineers, to work in the Denbighshire area
The Duties will include:
• Undertake the Servicing, repairing and Maintenance of Domestic Heating Systems.
• Working Flexibly
• Complete work in accordance with specifications and to Gas Safe regulations.
Following the Companies H&S Procedure.
To be successful you will have:
• Valid ACS Certificate
• Have a Clean UK Driving Licence
• Have a minimum of two years' experience
• Have own hand tools (Such as hand tools/hose pipe and a drill suitable to be able to carry out the work)
The company offers:
• Van /PPE and specialist tools supplied as required (all we ask is you have your own hand tools including a drill)
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to (url removed)
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV