Front End Developer – Working from home initially.
Lodge Initiatives is a well-established, fast growing business specialising in the wholesale of automotive parts across the UK and Europe. For over 15 years the company has been supplying parts from the world’s biggest manufacturers and European motor brands.
To support our ambitious growth plans, over recent years we have made significant investment into facilities, including expansion to a 11,000 sq ft site in Deeside, near Chester. We take care of our colleagues as much as our customers, and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression.
We’re a results-driven organisation, with a positive company culture, and we have exciting plans to launch new approaches to the market in 2021, making this a great time to join us as a Front End Developer working as part of our Marketing Team.
The Front End Developer role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as a Front End Developer you will be responsible for implementing our e-commerce plan over a number of websites and marketplaces, primarily focused on growing our audiences by developing attractive, fast websites that perform well commercially.
Your wide variety of tasks as part of the marketing team will include, although not be limited to:
* Developing new websites using platforms such as Magento, WordPress and Shopify
* Launching design changes to UI/UX based on CRO feedback
* Maintaining and upgrading existing websites
* Graphic design for other traffic sources including email and social media
* Developing internal tools for more efficient workflow
* Working with the team to bring new features, products and content to our audiences
As a Front End Developer, you’ll be part of a growing and profitable business where you’ll be given the autonomy and support to deliver and reach your full potential, along with:
* A salary in the region of £20,000 to £35,000, with the level dependent on experience
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time hours, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, from our offices in Sandycroft (Flintshire, North Wales), and conveniently located near to Chester, the Wirral, A55 and the M56. Although, you will be required to work from home initially due to COVID restrictions.
Requirements for this Front End Developer vacancy
* Proven experience of UI/UX design and development
* Experience with CMS and E-Commerce platforms including Magento, Shopify, WordPress
* Good design skills, with experience of using Photoshop or related platforms
* Understanding and awareness of CRO
* High level of attention to detail, with strong problem solving and organisational skills
* Full UK driving licence, with access to your own transport
Although not essential, marketing experience with graphic design more generally for social media and print would be advantageous.
Whether you have a foundation of experience in the above and you’re just starting out in your career, or you might have a wealth of experience to offer, submit your CV and let us know why you would be suitable for this role – we want to hear from you!
All applications for this Front End Developer (Marketing) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV