Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of an Independent Fostering Agency for a Supervising Social Worker.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to get their foot in the door of fostering and the role itself is managing a caseload accross Wrexham. (home working is available).
This position is a full time, permanent role paying up to £36k annum for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
* Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
* Working in an out of hours rota
* Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
* Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
* A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
* A Social Work England registration
* Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
* Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
* 25-Days Annual leave
* Contributory pension Scheme
* Flexible working
* Additional benefits/ Car Allowance
If you are interested in this role, any other social work roles or know anyone who may interested be please contact Alex Glover on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.