Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Our client, based in Corwen, North Wales, is currently recruiting for a large number of forklift truck drivers for long term to permanent positions in the area.
If you hold a current FLT licence, and are looking for ongoing work – this is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the highest growth employers in the area!
Forklift Driver Job Role
* As a Forklift Driver you will be driving the forklift around the site and carrying out a number of duties ranging from loading and unloading deliveries, moving stock or line feeding.
* A valid Counterbalance FLT license is essential for this role.
* A good attitude to timekeeping and attendance is essential and having access to your own transport is desirable due to location and shift times.
* Working Monday-Friday on alternating shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm with overtime available.
Forklift Driver Benefits:
As a Forklift Driver you will receive:
* Competitive starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £9.39
* Overtime available
* Full Training with room to develop
* 33 days a year holiday after completion of probation period
* Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
* Job Security – Temp to perm
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV