Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Production Operatives required
Salary: £8.72 to £9.09 per hour
Hours of Work: Mornings, afternoons and nights on a rotating shift. Monday to Friday.
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with one of our prestigious clients in the Runcorn area.
We have immediate opportunities available. Please email us your CV. Once we have received this one of our team will contact you directly.
Role and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working within a very busy and fast paced manufacturing environment and will be required to perform work within a team. Attention to detail will be essential.
* Will be required to work at a fast pace on a machine.
* Will be working with small plastic parts
* Adhere to health and safety policies on site.
* Help keep the site clean and tidy.
Key requirements (qualifications and skills):
* Must be able to work Monday to Friday and for all shifts.
* Previous experience working in a production/quality control/packing environment
* Safety boots.
* Hi vis vest/jacket.
* Weekly Pay, Accrual of holiday pay & Pension scheme.
* Experience of working for a well-known company in the area with ongoing work.
* Full training will be provided.
* Car parking on site.
How to apply:
• Please apply online via the apply link provided
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV