Temporary to permanent
Our client has an urgent requirement for an FLT Driver to work within their world leading manufacturing site. Stores experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on, experience driving a Forklift Truck and have a good eye for detail
Duties will vary but will include:
* Checking goods in and out of stores
* Loading and unloading
* Keeping paperwork up to do
* Maintain good time keeping for production purposes
* Driving a Forklift Counterbalance
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven work experience as an warehouse operator or a similar role
* Willingness to learn new skills and adapt into a new environment
* FLT Counterbalance Licence
* Temporary to permanent position
* Full training provided
* Excellent on site facilities
* FLT Counterbalance training provided
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Warehouse Operator, Production Operator, Machine Operator, Picker, Packer, FLT Driver
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV