The Automotive Division of Questech Recruitment have an exciting Fleet Administrator role working for an Industry leading, well established firm with great facilities and training opportunities.
Fleet Administrator duties:
This role requires a strong administrator, ideally with experience of working within an automotive or fleet environment.
* Processing job cards.
* Creating invoices.
* Liaising with different department to ensure high efficiency.
* General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, data entry etc.
Fleet Administrator Specifications
* Must be computer literate and comfortable working with Word and Excel.
* Comfortable working on your own.
* Strong communication and administrative skills.
* Previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
You will work Wednesday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. (Flexibility on start/finish times will be available if needed).
The pay rate is £9 to £10 per hour dependent upon experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to work for a well-respected company that believes in providing great benefits and on-going training for all employees. For more information, please APPLY or contact Tom Hughes today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.