The purpose of the role – Complete administrative duties for the finance manager. To ensure all duties are completed efficiently and within the timescales provided. Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
* Maintenance of KPI reporting pack and responsibility for data analysis of high volumes of trading data.
* Responsible for purchase ledger month end procedures inclusive of running all reports
* Maintain supply chain management to ensure all invoices have a purchase order and are subsequently processed.
* To complete purchase ledger account maintenance to include; allocation, supplier queries and supplier reconciliations
* To complete all purchase invoice query resolution.
* Complete any filing/ archiving that may be required.
* Various investigations into purchase/ supplier issues.
* You will be required to interact with personnel from various departments as well as, suppliers and customers.
* Proven accounting skills and AAT qualified
* Advanced level of Excel knowledge for KPI reporting and data analysis.
* Basic knowledge of all other MS packages is essential.
* Develop strong business communication skills at all levels and disciplines.
* Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in the preparation and checking of data and paperwork.
To apply for this position please do so via the link below –
Maria – Aspion
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV