Fiat Master Technician
Do you have:
* a Level 3 City and Guilds or Equivalent in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance?
* A full UK Valid Driving Licence?
* Fiat Manufacturer Training?
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
You’ll need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed and paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous Master Technician experience in the FIAT Manufacturer
* Previous diagnostic and fault finding experience following relevant procedures
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum
* A full valid UK driving license
What’s In It For You?
When you join , from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
* Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
* Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
* Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
* Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV