External Sales Engineer
Merseyside / Wirral & North Wales
£40k + Bonus + company car
Process Automation and Instrumentation specialist
* Take ownership of customer interactions.
* Technical knowledgeable in all product lines sold by the business.
* Pre-qualify request for quotation with calls (where appropriate)
* Easy going professional manner in both calls and face to face interactions.
* Able to follow, plan and execute both branch and nationwide sales strategies.
* Follow up and keep records of both visits and their sales pipeline.
* Maintain CRMi records for any customer you are interacting with for discounts, contacts, and carriage.
* Be comfortable calling; none buying, turn down, and new customers and arranging initial meetings.
* Be skilled and proficient at delivering the company’s pitch, ’web site pitch’, website demo, and portal workshops, and carry these out on a regular basis.
* Actively promote product benefits, and value statements on LinkedIn.
* Plan and execute marketing events throughout the financial year.
* Takes ownership of assigned accounts, keeping abreast of quotes for them, orders keyed and delivery issues, visiting the customers regularly and being knowledgeable about their business.
* Attend training when provided, and use allocated self-training time to keep up to date on new technologies.
* Willingness to assist with things outside their role, when the job requires.
* Be able to use CRMi to gather detailed information about your customers buying habits, and act on this accordingly.
* Co-ordinate smoothly with the internal sales team, building a close working relationship with them.
• HNC/HND or above in electrical or control engineering
• A customer centric Sales approach.
• Works well under pressure
• Friendly and approachable
• Good telephone skills, and an enjoyment speaking to people on the phone.
• Good time management, and the ability to regulate their time even under stressful conditions
• Good IT skills, excellent with excel, outlook, word, and power point
• Good communicator
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV