£40,000 + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week – Days)
TRC are delighted to be working with our Wrexham based client to recruit an Environmental Manager on a permanent, full time basis.
The culture of this business is AMAZING!! Really friendly, plenty of investment into their employees, a real family feel to the business, hence the reason they rarely recruit other than in line with growth.
* Implementing Environmental Permitting Regulations and other accreditations
* Managing the effluent operators onsite
* Managing the interface between the site and the environment (production and engineering staff)
***A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON A SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
* Environmental Management experience in a manufacturing environment (ideally Food)
* Relevant degree (i.e., Scientific)
* IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of Environmental Permitting Regulations
* Experience with Effluent Treatment Plants
* Understanding of all environmental issues (energy, water, waste) and any reporting requirements
* Knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and Auditing
* Experience of working with the Environment Agency
* Able to provide practical, cost effective solutions to problems
* Good communication skills and ability to work well with others
* Competence in the use of computers and Office 365 suite
* Must live within a commutable distance to Wrexham
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.