Employer Engagement Advisor
£13.50 per hour
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Early finish on a Friday!
Employer Engagement Advisor required to initiate and sustain positive working relationships with local employers and their professional bodies to market the full range of our clients services.
* Employer liaison and visits to provide information on the employment of young people, qualifications, funding, apprenticeships and young recruits programme.
* Liaison with government employment teams linking with their vacancy matching services.
* To represent the Company at business events, jobs fairs, skills events and other employer forum to promote services and products and to encourage involvement by employers
* Work with internal vacancy bureau colleagues to quality assure vacancies ensuring they are set live in the appropriate format and within agreed timescales of the employer.
* Deliver group employability sessions primarily for clients in the priority groups.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
* ICT Skills in relevant software packages
* Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
* Spoken Welsh would be desirable but not essential
* Dip CG
* NVQ 4 Advice and Guidance
* Education or Youth Work Qualification at degree level or higher
The company is an advisory service who provide essential guidance and support.
* £13.50 per hour
* After 12 continuous weeks the holiday allowance increase to 43 days
* Progression opportunities within the organisation
* Fantastic working environment and friendly team
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.