Electrical Controls Engineer
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum (Depending on Skills and Ability)
8am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Wrexham / Commutable from: Chester, Llangollen, Flintshire, and Oswestry
Temporary to Permanent
As an electrical controls engineer you will provide front line support with any control system related issues. You will also be responsible for online coding and modifications with Siemens PLCs and other PLC systems.
Duties will include
* Develop and monitoring of online coding
* Completing modifications and development of Siemens PLCs
* Working with pallet conveyors, bagging lines and drum driers
* Testing and maintaining and existing systems that are currently in use
* Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports for the maintenance team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Online coding / modification
* A good understanding of PLC control systems
* Good commutations skills
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. They have an ever growing reputation for within the aerospace industry. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
* 28 Days Holiday
* £35,000 – £38,000 per annum
Similar Job Titles Include:
Electrical Controls, PLC, Siemens PLCs, PLC Engineer
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV