Domiciliary Care Workers – Denbighshire
Salary: £9.20-£9.60p/h depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers to provide care and support to individuals within their own homes in the Denbighshire and Flintshire areas.
MUST- Be open to provide personal care to both Male and Female clients.
* Must be a driver but you do not need to own a car as we have a pool of business cars you can use.
* Experience preferred but not essential as full training can be provided
* All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Purpose of Position
* To enable and / or assist individuals to remain in the community and be supported to maintain safety in their own homes, thereby enhancing their quality of life.
* To enhance their individuality and independence
* To assist other care workers and professionals to provide care for individuals.
Some of the main Responsibilities
Visiting nominated clients, at times directed by the Care Coordinator and management
* Being particularly vigilant for signs of distress or anxiety in Clients; any deterioration in their physical and /or mental health, or safety of the environment, and to report these as a matter of urgency to the Registered Manager or Coordinator in her absence
* To carry out all tasks in a way that demonstrates respect for the privacy, dignity and value of all users, irrespective of severity or disability or personal circumstances
* Actively encourage clients, according to their capabilities, to participate in all aspects of daily living activities
* Develop and maintain personal contact with the clients through talking and listening
* Provide support as part of a caring team, liaising with informal carers, other agencies
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.