Our client is a marketing leader, in the clothing distribution market, trading globally. They are a fast-paced business who are eager to develop and nurture new talent with skills to expand their ever-increasing presence.
* Driving a multitude of digital channels through to fruition, enabling the company to grow our online presence and success.
* Formulating and developing a social media strategy for the business, embracing the latest technology and developments.
* Introducing white-label digital tools, to maximise support in our B2B channel.
* Developing a full webinar and video strategy to support the marketing objectives set out.
* Provide insight and regular updates on products, brands and markets using analytical tools, including Google analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads
* Developing and implementation of all optimised campaigns, SEO and adverts in-house.
* Analyse performance of social campaigns and optimise campaigns, adverts and audiences.
* Working closely with both Marketing, E-Commerce, and IT to optimise our website and implement new systems.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience managing digital marketing channels.
* You need to have good attention to detail, accurate, pride in the work presented and have a strong work ethic
* You need to be able to manage successfully multiple tasks, can work to a plan and work in a fast-paced innovative environment.
* An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills and able to give presentations at all levels.
* You must be analytical and be comfortable in reviewing data to find new opportunities, drive more sales, improve efficiency and increase sales.
* An excellent understanding and ability in Microsoft Excel, Word, along with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
* You need to be motivated, results driven, and determined.
* A Positive and flexible approach to work
* Good time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
* A team player who will support the delivery of the wider agenda.
* Strong relationship building skills.
The role is currently working from home due to COVID, however there may be an option for part home working in the future should the candidates not live close to Deeside
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV