Digital Marketing Executive
Applications welcome from both experienced and entry level candidates.
Whether you’re looking to kick start an exciting career in the field of digital marketing, or perhaps you have a foundation of marketing or web design and development experience to offer already and you’re now seeking your next challenge, this is a superb opportunity to join our growing business where your creative flair will be encouraged, and where you’ll be supported to thrive.
Established in 2009, Office Equipment Systems (OES) is an award-winning, privately owned business providing a range of professional IT, print and web design services to businesses across the UK.
With a head office located in Denbigh, OES prides itself on its longstanding workforce who feel more like family than colleagues, and the close-knit team are client focused and highly trained to offer tailored solutions with first class support. You will join a welcoming and supportive working environment, where your efforts will be appreciated and rewarded.
The Digital Marketing Executive role
Working alongside and reporting to our experienced Web Developer, you will enjoy a varied role as you support our clients, who are based across North Wales and North West England, with their marketing and web content, design and development activities.
Joining the Web and Marketing Team alongside the IT Team which currently consists of 8 colleagues, your duties will be varied and will initially depend on the level of experience you bring to the table, although full training can and will be provided to ensure you thrive within the role. Some of your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
* Managing and updating client websites using WordPress
* Writing engaging social media posts & blogs
* Creating imagery for client social media pages
* Producing marketing materials and creative artwork
* Working directly with clients to produce clear, persuasive, and original copy for their website
What will I need to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy?
We are looking for an individual with strong creative flair and enthusiasm to kickstart or progress their career within digital marketing, and who is keen to learn new skills and develop with us as we continue to grow as a company. You will have:
* A qualification in marketing or within a relevant subject
* The natural ability to think creatively, with a high level of attention to detail
* A strong understanding of social media
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of Adobe products (indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Superb organisational skills with a professional and self-motivated attitude
Although not essential, proven experience and knowledge of WordPress would be highly advantageous for this role, as would the ability to speak and write in Welsh.
What will I receive in return?
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will receive:
* a competitive salary in line with your current experience and qualifications
* ongoing training and development opportunities
* annual leave rising incrementally to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, from our offices in Denbigh, North Wales.
All applications for this Digital Marketing Executive vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV