£24,900 – £37,890 p/a + Benefits (Pro-Rata) | 20 Hours – Days | Experience Essential
An experienced Diagnostic Radiographer is required to join the Imaging Department of a leading Wrexham hospital.
What the hospital is offering and details of the vacancy:
* A permanent contract of 20 hours per week
* Flexible day shifts on a rotational basis, with no nights or weekends
* Depending on experience, a competitive annual salary in the region of £24,900 – £37,890
* Private healthcare, a pension plan, life insurance and a generous annual leave allowance
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Free on-site parking
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will deliver high quality imaging services for a diverse patient mix. You will work in general radiography and theatres and will utilise state of the art equipment and technologies whilst further developing your skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for in a Diagnostic Radiographer:
* HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography)
* At least 2 years post-graduate Radiography experience, with experience in a range of modalities
* Excellent written and verbal communication with a good standard of computer literacy
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, or for more information please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV