We are searching for a Data Analyst to support us on a contract basis, assisting in the delivery of high quality data analysis as we look to provide our operational staff and external stakeholders with quality information on the work we are undertaking. This is a 3 month contract paying £350 – £400/day Outside of IR35 with the possibility of remote working and further extensions.
We are an organisation with deep social responsibility and passionate professionals that work to deliver dedicated service to our stakeholders. We are always looking to improve our work and outreach to ensure that we consistently meet our organisational goals and targets.
As a Data Analyst you will work within our Knowledge and Information Team that supports project, programmes and operational staff across the organisation. One of our goals is to ensure we effectively collaborate with our colleagues to ensure they have data rich information to allow them to monitor progress, highlight risks and make improvements with their work.
Job Responsibilities and Deliverable's
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
– Reviewing and taking a critical look at the current data solutions being used and designing plans to deliver improvements
– Creating plans and designs for enhanced data solutions
– Designing Databases and reporting solutions
– Providing expertise in your capacity as a Data Analyst to make recommendations for change and continuous improvements and developments
– Liaising with stakeholders, presenting and reporting on the progress of plans and changes on the project
Experience and Knowledge Required
To be successful in the Data Analyst post you will need:
– Experience serving as a Data Analyst in forward thinking projects and complex organisations
– Competency with Database design and developments
– Good knowledge of SQL & SSRS
– Excellent Excel skills
If you feel that you match the above profile then please apply for the position and we will be in touch with you shortly
Office 365 Business Analyst – Infrastructure Migration,O365 Deployment, Cloud Migration, AWS – Wales Our client is looking for a highly...Apply For This Job
Entry Level IT Support Job Title: Entry Level IT Support Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 Location: Deeside Sector / Industry: IT...Apply For This Job