Customer Service Representative – 12 month fixed term contract
Fixed Term Contract
£27,000 plus 25 days holiday + bank holidays + contributory pension
Our client is currently recruiting for Customer Service Representative for a 12 month fixed term contract to join a technically advanced manufacturing business supporting the requirements of their European customers. This is a fast paced and demanding role, acting as a coordinating link between the customer and all internal plant functions.
* Management and coordination of a portfolio of European customers accounts
* Coordinating required actions between the customer and all internal plant functions
* Analysis of customer inventory to determine demand requirements for manufacturing sites
* Management and processing of purchase and sales orders
* Quoting and negotiating product price with customers
* Coordinating with the sales team in order to maximise profitability of the company
* Using customer specified systems for demand and order management
* Reviewing customer contracts
* Liaison with planning, purchasing and scheduling to establish lead times and ship dates
The successfully appointed Customer Service Representative will have the following skills and attributes:
* A track record of experience in customer service, planning or supply chain roles within the manufacturing sector
* Experience eof using SAP system
* ERP experience desirable
* Excellent communications skills
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations of external customers and internal partners.
* Experience of handling complex customer accounts
* Broad commercial business understanding
* A keen attention to detail
* Independent thinker with ability to make timely and accurate decisions
* Proven ‘multi-tasking’ skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks based on their importance and urgency.
* Salary – £27,000
* Full time
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributory pension
* Free Parking
Our client is an international technical manufacturing business who invests heavily in innovation and product quality to ensure that the business is able to meet the demands of both the Aerospace and Automotive industries. They provide a challenging and international work environment where an experienced customer service representative will be able to embrace a broad range of responsibilities.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, Travail Employment Group will immediately receive your application. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV