Customer Service Enquiry Officer – Multiple opportunities available.
Moneypenny started life as a telephone answering service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office. Today, we’re proud to call ourselves the world’s leading outsourced communications provider.
We recruit only the best people, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of customer service. We appreciate and recognise the hard work of our teams and offer attractive benefits including an on-site pub and gym, in addition to a flexible benefits scheme to suit you. That’s not all, the list goes on, so read on for a full list of benefits on offer with the role.
As a result of the hard work of our employees and recognising their efforts, we have a fast-growing business that is creating new opportunities all the time, with state-of-the-art working and communal spaces that includes a treehouse!
The Role – Customer Service Enquiry Officer
We have multiple vacancies available for customer service superstars to join the team taking calls for a specialist client of Moneypenny. You will be part of a dedicated team of 35, where you will represent the client as though based in their office, striving to impress every caller and making the most of your amazing customer service skills. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Taking detailed information from callers in order to fully understand the issues arising to them logging their case with our client
* Dealing with challenging calls in a calm, professional and efficient manner
* Collecting information from callers in line with expectations outlined via our client’s quality assurance framework
* Working to agreed timescales, and handling new and existing case enquiries efficiently, accurately, and delivering high quality outputs
Our Requirements – Customer Service Enquiry Officer
* Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service, with the ability to demonstrate empathy whilst remaining impartial
* Accurate and timely data entry skills
* A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
Ideally you will have experience of handling complex calls, cases and data in a busy working environment, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
You’ll be working in an über friendly environment in our office in Wrexham (North Wales), where you’ll also receive full training to flourish.
As a Customer Service Enquiry Officer, you’ll receive:
* Starting salary of £18,758
* 26 days annual leave
* Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix to suit you and your lifestyle
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 39.5 hours per week on a shift basis, which will include weekends and bank holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the Moneypenny website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
All applications for this Customer Service Enquiry Officer vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV