PA / Receptionist – Customer Service Call Handler
Due to increased customer demand and therefore rapid business growth, at Moneypenny we have multiple opportunities for personable and enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team, and work within the fun and happiest office in the land!
Whether you have already gained customer service experience, or perhaps are a graduate keen to learn and start a career, or maybe you are looking for a change in career direction and would love a role being on the phone providing a friendly, professional, and helpful service, either way we want to hear from you.
Moneypenny started life as a telephone answering service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office. Today, we’re proud to call ourselves the world’s leading outsourced communications provider.
We recruit only the best people, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of customer service. We appreciate and recognise the hard work of our teams and offer attractive benefits including an on-site pub and gym, in addition to a flexible benefits scheme to suit you. That’s not all, the list goes on, so read on for a full list of benefits on offer with the role.
As a result of the hard work of our employees and recognising their efforts, we have a fast-growing business that is creating new opportunities all the time, with welcoming, spacious, and eco-friendly state-of-the-art working and communal spaces that includes a treehouse!
The Role – PA / Receptionist – Customer Service Call Handler
You’ll be fully trained to become a brilliant PA, and joining our longstanding highly motivated workforce, you will be a vital cog in the Moneypenny machine, representing Moneypenny to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too – working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
Working as part of a collaborative team, your duties will include:
* Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients
* Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
* Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
* Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
You’ll be working in an über friendly environment in our office in Wrexham (North Wales), where you’ll also receive full training to flourish.
As a PA, you’ll benefit from:
* A starting salary of £18,758
* 26 days annual leave
* A generous, flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix perks to suit you and your lifestyle
* Subsidised meals, free on-site gym, fitness classes and wellbeing sessions available (when Covid restrictions allow)
* Mental health support with our Employee Assistance Program
* World-class training and long-term progression opportunities across the business
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 39.5 hours per week on a shift basis, which will include weekends and bank holidays.
All of our full time roles include a weekend day 1 in 4 weekends. The shift patterns alternate each week:
* 8.30am to 5pm
* 9am to 5.30pm
* 9.30am to 6pm
* 10am to 6.30pm
* 11am to 7.30pm
We do have Monday to Friday only roles however, these are with part time hours working in the evenings.
Our Requirements – PA / Receptionist – Customer Service Call Handler
* A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
* Passion for providing high levels of customer service over the phone
* Enthusiasm and keen to learn
* Accurate and timely data entry skills
All applications for this PA / Receptionist – Customer Service Call Handler vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.