North Wales Jobs
Customer Service Assistant / Checking-In Coordinator
2 x fixed term contract opportunities – part time, 16 hours per week.
With summer being our busiest time of the year, we seek two enthusiastic and positive go-getters to join our vibrant team, so if that sounds like you, read on to uncover this opportunity to join our friendly team at the award-winning 4-star family run Marine Holiday Park in Rhyl (North Wales), which houses 515 caravans with superb facilities.
We have recently made a significant investment to ensure the park remains the very best, not only in North Wales, but the rest of the UK too. Lots of hard work has been going on behind the scenes during the winter months to ensure the park is a safe place to holiday, with new facilities including stylish beach huts, play areas and The Shack, which includes a BBQ, bar and ice cream parlour.
As we are a government registered “Good to Go” park we have implemented an entirely outdoor check in process which enables us to ensure that social distancing measures are followed at all times.
The Role – Customer Service Assistant / Checking-In Coordinator
We have 100 rented accommodations on our site and the main focus of your role will be to provide excellent customer service at all times, checking in our guests to their holiday homes and making sure they feel welcomed onto the park.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Preparing welcome packs for the day’s arrivals
* Ensuring the welcome point is kept clean and tidy
* Checking in guests from their cars and taking security deposits using our wireless check in and outdoor payment systems (full training will be given)
* Explaining to and advising guests about the ‘lockbox’ key collection system
Our Requirements – Customer Service Assistant / Checking-In Coordinator
Proven experience within a customer facing role is essential, along with a friendly, bubbly and approachable manner to deliver a positive and lasting impression on our guests, and to go the extra mile for them!
As the Customer Service Assistant / Checking-In Coordinator, you’ll receive:
* An hourly rate of pay at £10.00 per hour, plus holiday pay
* Fun environment and team events
* Fixed term contract (ending on Friday 29th October 2021), working 16 hours per week on Mondays and Fridays from 1pm to 9pm.
All applications for this Customer Service Assistant / Checking-In Coordinator vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.