Customer Service Administrator
£8.91 per hour (rising to £9.06 per hour after 13 weeks)
Temporary on going
Customer Service Administrator required to take inbound calls on behalf of an established business in Wrexham. This role will suit a customer orientated candidate with an excellent telephone manner.
* Deal with inbound enquiries.
* Transfer calls to relevant department.
* Update CRM database.
* Handle all enquiries in a timely manner.
* Provide information as and when required to customers and clients (training provided).
* Occasional administration support to the customer service Managers.
The successfully appointed candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Effective communication skills (listening, verbal, written).
* Comfortable managing high volume calls.
* The ability to use Microsoft packages.
* Good attention to detail.
* Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
* £8.91 per hour
* Free parking, excellent working environment, friendly and approachable staff and management.
* Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
* Temporary position with the possibility of transferring onto a permanent contract for the right person.
Our client are well-established service provider based in the Wrexham area who are looking to expand their Customer Service team. The management is supportive and provide full training.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.