North Wales Jobs
Creative Content Lead
The Roberts Group consists of the 3 brands: Polyroof, Res-Tec and Resology. These brands all specialise in cold liquid applied roofing systems for the UK and international flat roofing markets.
The Roberts Group is a genuine UK manufacturer who prides itself on the innovation and high quality of its products and services. The valued workforce of approximately 100 employees is a key factor to our success and our ambitious plans for the business.
We have a superb career opportunity for a Creative Content Lead to work across all our brands. Applications are welcome from individuals who are experienced, enthusiastic, pro-active, driven and career focused.
The Role – Creative Content Lead
As the Creative Content Lead, your day-to-day duties will be varied and will include:
* Planning, developing and managing content to improve our brand awareness, digital presence and achieve our marketing goals
* Developing, managing and activating content plans across our brands driving customer growth
* Leading our brand expression across written/visual language, campaigns, social media and graphics to ensure strong and clear brand positioning as a route to competitive success
* Creating and delivering creative, content and campaigns that are high quality, on-brand, consistently delivered to a high standard across all channels
* Leading on content creation and editorial plans based around our topics of authority
* Coordinating numerous jobs through project management, ensuring all work is on brief and delivered on schedule
* Measuring views, shares, leads generated and conversions on each piece of content, and iterating strategy based on results
* Producing weekly updates for the management team and peers
Our Requirements – Creative Content Lead
* Be an experienced content marketing professional
* Demonstrable creative writing skills and the ability to turn ideas into thought provoking content that stands out
* An understanding of and genuine interest in digital campaigns
* Ability to create creative content for all marketing channels
* Sharp attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Impeccable time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
* Ability to adapt to changing work priorities at short notice
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to well within a team and independently, with a positive, communicative personality that instills confidence in others
* Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm outlook
* Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and enthusiastic when confronted with change
* A strong drive for success
* Full driving licence
As the Creative Content Lead, you’ll be working within a business where open communication and strong teamwork is at the heart. You will benefit from:
* A salary in the region of £23,000 to £30,000, with the starting level dependent on experience
* 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays which will increase after 2 years’ service by one day per year, up to a maximum of 27 days plus bank holidays
* Permanent contract, working Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm, and Friday, 8.30am to 3pm, with flexibility available around your start and finish times
* Based within our office in Flint (near Chester) at least 3 days per week, with some flexibility to work from home
If you would like to be part of the Roberts Group team, please apply with your CV and a covering letter including a link to your portfolio. With your application, please tell us what you feel you can bring to the Roberts Group and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this important role within our business.
All applications for this Creative Content Lead vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.