Part of the Culina Group, Great Bear is the flexible, agile ambient 3PL alternative. Great Bear is a key player in ambient 3PL, and through an extensive depot network including unique state of the art facilities at Port Salford and Markham Vale Great Bear serves established FMCG businesses.
Joining the team as a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will play a vital role in driving the continuous improvement across all areas of the contract. Identifying processes for improvement covering subjects such as safety, service, cost and quality and any other aspects. Using the CI tools to track the benefit of any improvements to identify the financial savings.
* Drive the continuous improvement (CI) strategy on site
* Lead and implement CI initiatives in conjunction with the site teams
* Analyse process performance and identify areas of improvement
* Track and record benefits made
* Develop presentations to illustrate process improvements, recommendations and benefit results.
* Develop current and future process flows to improve the functional areas. Support the business through the active participation in the implementation of new layouts, processes, technology and equipment
* Health and Safety
* To assist operations with projects as and when required
* LEAN and SIX SIGMA practitioner desirable.
* In-depth knowledge of systems.
* In- Depth Knowledge of CI tools
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent Presentation skills
* Change Management
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Able to demonstrate a high level of detail
* Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills
* PC Literate in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Experience in warehousing and e-commerce operation would be advantageous.
What you get in return:
* Competitive basic salary
* Competitive holidays
* Private health care
* Life assurance
* Pension Scheme
* Retail discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a personable and growing business with plenty of opportunities and a great team.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.