North Wales Jobs
Construction Project Manager (Consultancy)
Wrexham, North Wales
£60,000 – £65,000 plus Excellent Benefits
A world leading Construction Consultancy based in Manchester is seeking an experienced Project Manager from to work on a Healthcare Project in North Wales.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of project management and programme management services. We are looking for someone with mixed use experience to ideally include Healthcare sector experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives
Positively engaging with customers and developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships
Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our Customer’s requirements.
Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures
Managing multi-disciplinary design teams including architecture, engineering and cost consultants from feasibility stage through to project close out
Administering contracts as a contract administrator, employer’s agent or project manager.
Producing and presenting to customers
Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business units activities
Managing service delivery for profit.
* Opportunities to develop and grow your career
* Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
* A contributory pension scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Our global travel scholarship programme
* Flexible working arrangements
Who we’re looking for:
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
* Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
* Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
* Ability to administer construction contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer’s Agent and/or Project Manager
* Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
* Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
* Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
* Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
* Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills
* Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work as part of a hardworking and ambitious team.
* MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or
* MAPM (Member of the Association of Project Managers) with chartered status or
* MCIOB (Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.