£20,000 per annum (pro rata)
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) (pro rata), free parking,
9 Month Maternity Contract
22 hours per week, working in the Wrexham area
Compliance Assistant required to work for a family- flexible organisation, who manufacture bespoke products within a regulated environment.
* Conduct internal audits to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and follow up corrective and preventative actions.
* Generate Safety Data Sheets using a software program.
* Assist Compliance Manager in monitoring, investigating and ensuring H&S.
* Perform/update Risk Assessments and Method Statements of any site operations.
* Complete customer questionnaires.
* Update supplier declarations/documentation records of raw materials.
* Provide timely feedback to customer requests.
* Perform COSHH assessments.
* Support delivery of site and departmental objectives.
The successfully appointed Compliance Assistant will have the following skills and abilities:
* Proficient in conducting internal audits to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
* Internal Auditor certification to 2015 Standard.
* A high level of written English and oral communication skills, including a proven ability to produce high quality written documents, present information in the most appropriate format and ensure accuracy.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
A responsible manufacturer of bespoke products who pride themselves with their extensive in-house technical skills, state-of-the-art technology and agile manufacturing processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a family-friendly environment which is stable in today’s current climate.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV