Our client, based in North Wales, is currently recruiting for a Community Support Worker on a temporary contract until October 2021.
The position is due to start immediately, working 24.5 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position and the client can be flexible in how the hours are worked across the week.
The ideal candidate will have an enhanced DBS processed within the last three years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for supporting a caseload of vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs within the community
* Encouraging the independence of the clients at all times
* Assisting with anything which would encourage independence such as dealing with bills, food shops and shopping
* Conducting regular health and safety checks
* Maintaining up to date records at all times and noting any incidents when necessary
Previous experience supporting vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
* 24.5 hours per week
* Monday – Friday, between 9am – 5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: SUPPORT WORKER, PROJECT WORKER, OUTREACH WORKER, KEY WORKER, COMMUNITY, MENTAL HEALTH, CARE, TEMPORARY HOUSING
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV