North Wales Jobs
Hunter Mental Health is currently supporting a Local Health Board in Wales. They have a requirement for experienced clinical psychologist to come and join their team at this point.
This health board specialises in providing the full range of services for a population of people across the six counties in Wales, the services include primary, community, mental health and acute hospital.
The Health Board has undergone a big effort to refresh the vision, commitments, purpose and values and these are reflected and efforts to embed these elements within communication, engagement and development of the Board. They are as follow:
* To improve health and deliver excellent care.
* To improve the health of all in which fall into the health board location, with a strong emphasis on the most vulnerable.
* To accomplish this we will develop an integrated health service providing only excellence in care delivered within the public and other organisations.
* To develop the workforce to make sure it has the required skills and operates in a rich learning culture.
* Their requirement has arisen due to additional funding allowing new locum positions to be approved within the team.
Please be expected to be able to start the role pending at maximum a 2-3 week notice period. The geography of the location itself, within the rural towns and picturesque villages of North Wales, please be prepared to cover a large sparsely populated region of the country.
Due to the location the service is understanding of a strong possibility of a requirement to temporarily relocate for this position.
If you feel like you match the correct prior experience, and requirements below, please do reply to this email with an up to date CV, and your current availability. Feel free to get in touch with the mental health team at any time.
We are looking for an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist to join this CAMHS service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £28.30 – £31.00.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead
* Experience working with children and adultescence
* Car driver
* Valid DBS in place
* Able to work full time – Can be flexible.
* Start within 2/3 weeks
* Working a case load of patients with a variety of mental health issues
* Liaison with other members of an MDT
* Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
* Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
* Fantastic service
* Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
* Competitive pay rates
* Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
* As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
* Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.