JOB TITLE: Clerical/ Admin Assistant
RATES: £11.82 per hour PAYE
DURATION: 12 months
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– Good level of IT skills and a working knowledge of databases/systems and range of software packages
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion is essential
– Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to routinely interact with a number of staff at various levels across the organisation.
– Well-motivated and able to work to a strict, demanding timetable with minimal supervision
– Must have experience working in a similar role
– Undertake process function specific to area.
– Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures.
– Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system.
– Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements.
– Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving.
– Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration.
– Provide system administration support to end users.
– Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems.
– Take minutes at meetings.
– Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV