Job Title: Class 1 Tramper Driver
Responsible to: Transport Manager
Responsible For: Safe operation of Class 1 vehicle distributing loads around the UK.
Client Brief: Our client is a long-standing Logistics and Storage supplier with a distribution centre based in Deeside Industrial Estate supporting the general haulage, ambient & chilled food industries.
Shifts: 4o4o, 6am to finish
Pay: £140 per day + £25 night out allowance, paid weekly
Due to continuous growth our client is looking for a Class 1 Tramper Drivers working 4o4o shifts to join their team in Deeside Ind Estate on temporary to permanent contracts. Our client may also consider straight permanent contracts for the ideal candidate.
! New passes may be considered dependant on ability !
We are looking for drivers who are able to demonstrate a high level of driving competence with a flexible approach and good understanding of driver hours and regulations.
Full uniform and PPE provided.
Overtime is regularly available also at the weekends for those interested.
All statutory benefits available when permanent plus 28 days holidays (Bank Holidays Inclusive) included in the package.
* Maintain exceptional operational skills even in difficult situations.
* Demonstrate good communication skills and build interpersonal relationships with the company and customers.
* Show commercial and distribution awareness to achieve a competitive advantage for the company
* Consistent driving performance.
* Working to portray a respectable and professional approach.
* A Minimum Category (C+E) driving license with no more than 6 points for minor offences.
* Must hold a drivers smart card Tachograph (Digi card).
* Full and in date DQC (DCPC card).
* Must not have endorsements for: CD, DR, DD.
* Full understanding of WTD legislation
* Good knowledge of the UK road network
* Punctual and reliable
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.