OTE Salary £(phone number removed) (£(phone number removed) + £67.50 per night sleep)
OTE Based on a 40 hour contract and average of 6 night sleeps per month
Branas Isaf Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
For over 25 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of emotional, behavioural & complex interpersonal behavioural needs.
Your role as a Team Leader for Branas Isaf is to encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Team Leader Essential
* 1-year experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children & Young People or equivalent
* Experience of leading a team
* Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
* Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
* Friendly, passionate and caring nature
* Positive, pleasant and approachable
* Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
* Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
* Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
• Full, Part time or Flexi contracts available
• Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
• 4 week paid induction programme
• Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
• Face to face therapeutic training
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check
• Free parking
• Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
• Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee benefits and recognition schemes
• Company vehicle to use when in work
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
• Being part of one of the UK’s leading specialist therapeutic providers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you haven’t heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.