Senior Process Engineer – Renewable Energy
Excellent Salary & Package
Isle of Anglesey
Are you passionate about a career in renewables and green technology?
Would you like to work for a company who are committed to finding sustainable solutions to climate change in a socially responsible and eco-conscious way.
If so read on…
We are currently recruiting a number of experienced Engineers to join a fantastic client on site at an Eco-Park in Anglesey. The company is passionate about delivering local solutions for global climate change with a determination to become fully carbon neutral operation by 2030.
The Senior Process Engineer will work closely with the technical team to ensure operational excellence and best practice
* Support plant design
* Prepare process flow diagrams, equipment specifications, process descriptions and P&IDs
* Provide support to installations, commissioning and decommissioning
* Carry out risk assessments
* Produce process flow and block flow diagrams
* Carry out mass and energy balance calculations
* Sizing of process plant and equipment
* Communicate effectively within multi-disciplined team to ensure project requirements and expectations are met
* Degree in Chemical Engineering
* Min 8 years experience gained in Renewables, EfW, Chemical or similar high hazard process environment
* Proven core process engineering skills, including design experience
* Solid understanding of DSEAR, PED, IED requirements
* Good understanding of H&S
* Experience managing plant modifications
* Ability to work well within at team of multi-disciplined engineers and operators
* A self-motivated, proactive individual with high achievement drive and initiative
* Excellent report writing and presentation skills
* Strong communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful location set amongst acres of wildlife habitat and natural scenery.
The park also benefits from excellent road, rail and sea transport links.
Interested? Apply Now
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.