Calling all Chefs in Wrexham, are you looking for a part time cook position in a care home setting. Our client are looking for someone with previous chef experience to come and help out in a care setting.
Rate of Pay £9-12 (Based off experience)
Contract: Temp to Perm Vacancy
Hours: 20 Per week.
Prepare and cook meals and snacks following pre-set menus in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations to ensure meals are nutritious, appetising and meet dietary needs.
2. Undertake simple stock control, reporting goods to be ordered to the relevant senior staff to ensure adequate supplies are maintained.
3. Undertake the cleaning of the kitchen and surrounding areas and also of equipment to ensure the kitchen is maintained to a high level
4. Ensure the security of the kitchen and storerooms is maintained at all times to provide a safe working environment.
5. Attend training courses as required. 6. Ensure your own personal hygiene and cleanliness is of the highest standard
7. Comply with Health & Safety, Fire Regulations and other Croft Care Trust policies General Requirements
8. You will need to be a committed, patient and caring person with a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life.
9. You will need to be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
10. You will need to be able to work well in a team a liaise with other staff, volunteers and residents.
11. To respect and care for all residents as individuals, ensuring that their personal choices and preferences are respected and that individual dignity is respected at all times
12. To perform delegated tasks as instructed by the Home Manager so as to promote improvements in service and maintain continuity of care.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on (phone number removed), or alternatively send an updated CV to (url removed)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
£250 training allowance
Excellent pay rates
Exceptional referral bonuses
Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.