CAD Co-ordinator – Cleanrooms
Location – Holywell, Fintshire
Salary – Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are a global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions. This role specifically will be part of their insulated panels sector where you will be working on a range of their products which include roof panels, wall panels, fabrications & gutters, daylight solutions, energy solutions & protection systems. My client are now looking for a CAD Co-ordinator & Detailing Team Leader to join their team, you will be working on a variety of clean rooms.
The successful candidate would be working on a wide variety of cleanroom projects across multiple sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Engineering and have experience in either AutoCAD or Revit.
Responsibility & Duties
* Work closely with customers, end clients, architects, and the commercial team to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
* Use Revit and AutoCAD, to produce and review building models and general arrangement drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions.
* Produce panel lists, accessory schedules and drawings for materials going into production with an extremely high level of accuracy
* Provide global technical support for both internal and external customers.
Experience & Qualification
* A relevant qualification in Construction would be favorable for this position although other paths will also be considered. Architectural Technology background would also work well.
* Experience of construction or similar based industry would be an advantage.
* Strong technical ability being able to create bespoke details
* Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
* Experience using Revit or other 3D drawing package desirable, but training will be given.
* AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
* The ability to multi-task and must be able to prioritize and work under pressure with good time management skills, be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative along with the ability to problem solve.
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV & Portfolio to the email address below or send me a message on Linkdin to discuss in more detail.
pritesh@ t-talent. co. uk
(phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.