North Wales Jobs
Our client, a well-established business with over 25 years’ operating expertise, is currently recruiting for field/home based business development managers to join their motivated sales team to further drive the company’s success. The person needs to be self-motivated and have experience in the food sector.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Fri
To apply for the Business Development Manager role, you should have a proven track record in field-based business to business sales. You will be confident to carry out cold calling activity, appointment setting and attending client meetings to discuss service and product options with them. The Business Development Manager will have a target-driven approach, with the ability to maximise and close sales.
Car allowance, phone, tablet, bonus structure – confirmed on interview.
• Cold calling prior to and after appointments
• Calling in face to face on pipeline customers
• Deal with enquiries and increases to service within an hour of receiving them
• Make phone calls to make your own appointments to fill up your calendar
• Attend appointments, complete all paperwork and submit to Head Office
• Prepare tomorrow’s cold calling – what postcodes are you in, are there any industrial estates you need to go on or revisit. What is around the area of your appointments?
• Prepare tomorrow’s pipeline face to face follow ups and calls
• Ensure all pipeline quotes have a live follow update
• Ensure you update the portal with notes each and every time you have a communication with the customer
• B2B sales – field-based
• Experience of the food sector
• Cold calling experience
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills
• Team player
• Strong customer focus
• Time management
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Excellent communication both internally and externally at all levels
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Ability to build and maintain effective and positive working relationships with both internal and external customers
KEYWORDS: sales, business development, B2B, targets, account management, Account Manager, field sales, field-based
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.