Business Development Manager – Service / Maintenance Sales
Jackson Fire & Security is rapidly expanding operations across the UK, making now an exciting time to join a company which benefits from constant demand for its fire and security solutions. We work in a wide range of sectors including education, social housing, property management and retail.
Dealing with a range of different businesses in this business development role and meeting people from all walks of life is what makes every day different at Jackson Fire & Security.
* A starting salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000, with the level dependent on experience, plus bonuses that will enable you to achieve on target earnings (OTE) of £31,000 per annum
* Car allowance
* Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, level based on service
* Additional day off for your birthday
* Laptop and mobile phone
The role of Business Development Manager – Service Sales
Reporting to the Branch Director, as the Service Business Development Manager you’ll be focused on selling maintenance contracts to prospective customers and providing a package of support for their fire and security systems, including fire extinguishers, fire alarms, emergency lighting, access control, intruder alarms and CCTV. You will:
* proactively call businesses within your specified region to offer our services, including following up active leads from website enquiries and marketing initiatives
* generate quotes as required using our bespoke system
* use your commercial acumen to upsell additional services where possible
* utilise your excellent communication skills to account manage our clients effectively
* travel frequently to customer sites up and down the beautiful North Wales coast, servicing clients from Colwyn Bay to Anglesey
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will be based out of our Mold branch in North Wales.
The Requirements for this Business Development Manager – Service Sales vacancy
* Proven experience within a B2B sales / new business development role with a track record of proactively calling businesses, ideally gained within the fire protection industry
* Results driven with determination and hunger to succeed
* Ability to work towards achieving monthly sales targets with strong commercial acumen
* Full UK driving licence
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
More about us:
Jackson Fire and Security is one of the leading independent fire and security solutions providers and has been rapidly expanding the operations across the UK. The company has grown steadily since it formed in 1991 and is now one of the most respected solutions led companies operating in the field.
All applications for this Business Development Manager – Service Sales vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV