During an exciting period of growth, our client is actively seeking a results-driven, tenacious and industry-experienced Business Development Manager to help drive the business forward.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, key responsibilities within this role will include but not be limited to:
* Display excellent knowledge of unified communications including hosted voip, mobile converged and IT marketplace.
* Acquire new business through a variety of sales techniques including use of an extensive and accurate database and warm leads provided by telesales executives
* Build and develop ongoing relationships with new clients, source and maximise existing customer accounts and continually generate new opportunities in line with the company's sales strategy and performance targets
* Attend client meetings whenever necessary in order to finalise contracts
* Operate autonomously, managing your own diary and appointments and maximising your time to be as efficient as possible.
The successful candidate will be an established sales professional with demonstrable experience of both developing new business and growing existing accounts specifically within telecoms.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and reputable market leader within telecommunications, with a fully expensed company car, uncapped earning potential and genuine scope for progression
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV