* Full responsibility for M&E design team, pre construction and design function
* Report directly to the Managing Director
* Technical ownership of design output, management of design process and sub consultant management
* To challenge sub consultants design output including sizing, scales and pricing.
* Role includes scope to develop the design team and potentially assist with recruitment of engineers
* Involved in tender management and bid process
* Verification of sub-consultants design, including clash detection, the co-ordination of services and ensuring buildability
* To ensure the client is happy with design and management process
* Strong technical mechanical and electrical building services background
* 10 years or more experience in a design role
* Ambitious character and good communicator
* Strong personality who can build on existing client relationships and challenge suppliers
* It would be advantageous to have some experience within a contracting organisation
* Wide ranging schemes including education, residential and healthcare.
* Strong, expanding M&E contracting organisation with secure workload for the next 3 years.
* Ambitious company with 60 staff with sustainable growth plans in place.
* Real career opportunities exist for this position as the company grows
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.