An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bilingual Administrator based in Anglesey, North Wales. This is a full-time temporary assignment.
Although this is an office based role, you will be working from home for the initial 12 weeks.
Within the Bilingual Administrator role, you will be doing the following:
* To prepare, coordinate, attend and take minutes for meetings.
* To provide clear, accurate communication
* To deliver an end of week report detailing all work undertaken by the department
* Fluent Welsh speaker and ability to respond to email communication in Welsh.
* Proven experience including complex diary management with Internal & External professionals.
* High degree of confidence with IT, all of our meetings are conducted via Skype, Teams and Zoom.
* Ability to minute highly confidential meetings on laptop via teleconferencing facilities.
* Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
We are keen to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Proactive and highly organised, with strong communication skills.
* Computer literacy.
* Experience of working within Education or Social Care would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
* Good effective communication skills.
* The ability to communicate and work well within a team
* A proactive, positive attitude to work
* The ability to work unsupervised
* Good time keeping skills and an eye for detail
This position is being offered on a full time temporary basis working Monday to Friday 37 hours a week, working from home for a minimum of the first 12 weeks.
If this looks like the job for you apply today!
Royalty Recruitment is working with clients to offer temporary and permanent staffing solutions
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV