We are searching for a BI Analyst to support us on a contract basis, assisting in the delivery of high-quality analytics as we look to provide our operational staff and external stakeholders with quality information on the work we are undertaking.
This is a 3-month contract paying £350 – £400/day Outside of IR35 with the possibility of remote working and further extensions. We work out of offices across Wales with an office in Cardiff and Bangor as the preferred locations. .
We are an organisation with deep social responsibility and passionate professionals that work to deliver dedicated service to our stakeholders. We are always looking to improve our work and outreach to ensure that we consistently meet our organisational goals and targets.
As a BI Analyst, you will work within our Knowledge and Information Team that supports projects, programmes and operational staff across the organisation. One of our goals is to ensure we effectively collaborate with our colleagues to ensure they have data-rich information to allow them to monitor progress, highlight risks and make improvements with their work.
As a BI Analyst you will be responsible for:
– Reviewing and taking a critical look at the current data structures and solutions being used and designing plans to deliver improvements
– Working with colleagues and teams across the organisation to understand their BI requirements and delivering tailored solutions
– Developing dashboards and data visualisations for Spatial and Non Spatial Data
– Providing expertise in your capacity as a BI Analyst to deliver continuous improvements to the processes being followed
Experience and Knowledge Required
To be successful in the BI Analyst post you will need:
– Experience serving as a BI Analyst in complex organisations
– Competency with Power BI and SQL
– Excellent Excel skills, including Macros
– Experience working with ArcGIS QGIS
In return you will receive a competitive daily contracting rate, with flexible options available to work remotely.
If you feel that you match the above profile then please apply for the position and we will be in touch with you shortly
Entry Level IT Support Job Title: Entry Level IT Support Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 Location: Deeside Sector / Industry: IT...Apply For This Job
Mobile application developer (Android / IoS / Java technologies) – Denbighshire (Denbigh) Mobile application developer sought by this established software...Apply For This Job