£25k – £28k
Are you part qualified or qualified by experience?
Are you looking to be trained and progress within a company?
Would you like to become the number 2 to the FC?
Our client is currently for an Assistant Accountant to support the Financial Controller with Brexit planning and to strengthen the existing Finance Team. The successful candidate will deal with legal obligations ensuring they are met, these included compliance with the AEO standard, however experience in this is not essential as training will be provided.
* Develop, implement and maintain financial policies and procedures
* Process improvement projects working with a variety of teams to solve any operational issues
* Assist with the annual budget preparation
* Assist with annual finance audit and maintain relationship with external auditors
* Intercompany reconciliations
* Submission of Intrastat including commodity code and documentation checks
* Assist the FC with financial planning for Brexit
* Manage the annual P11D process
* Completion of the annual PSA return
* Monthly intercompany reconciliations
* Provide cover for other finance functions including purchase ledger and cash management
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* You can either be Part Qualified, Qualified ACCA/ CIMA or Qualified by Experience
* Tax/ VAT/ HMRC Compliance experience
* Knowledge of AEO accreditation and responsibilities would be beneficial however not essential
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV