North Wales Jobs
The Role – Assistant Accountant (Deputy Head of Finance and Business Administration)
Siamo Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Accountant on an 18-month fixed contact at a well-established charity based in Denbighshire. The role will involve a variety of finance, HR, and general business admin. The ideal candidiate will be reporting to the Head of Finance and Business Administration and working as part of a small, collaborative team.
– Oversee and mentor administrative team members.
– Assist in the management and development of our financial and administrative systems.
– Support the collation of the formal accounts using various software programs.
– Assist with the preparation of a monthly financial statement.
– Provide assistance with preparation and provision of information required by the charity’s accountants for the end of each financial year audit.
– Assist with external contracts and tendering through procurement systems.
– Support the management of HR and recruitment processes.
– Assist in developing established performance management processes.
– Assist in ensuring that all governance and compliance reporting is completed.
– A new ICT system for recording and analysing information has been introduced and you will play a fundamental role in ensuring that it is set up and implemented appropriately.
– Experience working with financial and administrative information within a business environment.
– As a minimum qualified to AAT Level 4 or have equivalent level of financial experience.
– Computer literate including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and also advanced knowledge of Excel.
– Ability to motivate and lead others.
– Effective and confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Good time management skills and able to prioritise effectively.
– Ability to respond to unexpected changes and adopt a flexible approach.
– Willingness to take on additional responsibility.
– Ability to manage and resolve conflict.
– Passion for upholding the rights of all vulnerable people.
– An understanding of the demands and challenges placed on front-line staff.
– Ability to be creative and see obstacles as opportunities.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please apply below or call Siamo Prestatyn on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.