Temporary – ongoing
Wrexham, commutable from Llangollen, Chester and Deeside.
£9.12ph – £9.52 per hour + free parking + 32 days holiday + overtime available + £20 a week bonus
Mon – Thur 7AM – 4PM & Fri 7AM – 1PM
Assembly Operator required to join an expanding team in a leading manufacturing organisation. Operating machinery to assist the manufacturing process. Using hand power tools, breaking down parts for manufacturing process.
* Assembling a variety of automotive products
* Working with fine component parts and using hand power tools
* Carrying out mechanical assembly
* Inspecting parts for quality and ensuring all products are manufactured to a high standard
* Maintain documentation for audits
* Reporting to the manufacturing manager and raising any concerns regarding quality
* Capable of working to production deadlines
* Ability to use hand power tools to assemble specialist products
* Keen eye for detail and able to work to a high standard
* Mechanical knowledge
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
* Working hours are Monday – Friday with an early finish on a Friday
* £9.12 – £9.52 per hour
* Free parking
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV