Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for their client based in Cynwyd and looking for Assembly Operatives to join their team.
Assembly Operator Job Role:
As an Assembly Operator you will be doing the following:
* Working with parts, components and sub-assemblies
* Using hand and air powered tools
* Following standard operating procedures
* Working as part of a team assembling the finished products
* Ensuring product quality
* Checking components, parts and completed products against drawings and measurements
* A good timekeeping and attendance record is a must
* Working Monday-Friday on days (8am – 4:15pm with an early finish on Friday)
Assembly Operator Benefits:
As an Assembly Operative you will receive:
* Shifts starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 months
* On-site Parking
* Working in a buddy system with training provided
* Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
* Job Security – Long-term placement
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV