Want to work days with an early finish on a Friday? Seeking long-term ongoing work with competitive salary, 33 days holiday per year with overtime and progression opportunities? Apply today for an immediate start
For more than 50 years customers have been turning to our client’s product to make their working lives easier and their leisure time better! Suitable for domestic or commercial use their products can be seen in around the world, from Iceland to Australia!
Continued growth and increasing order levels has led to our client recruiting for a number of additional assembly operators for their Assembly facility just outside Corwen.
Assembly Operator Job Role
As an Assembly Operator you will be working on a timed assembly line assembling the product as it moves from stage to stage before leaving the factory for delivery to the awaiting customer and have the following responsibilities:
* Using hand and air-powered tools
* Quality Control
* Checking Components & Sub-assemblies against engineering drawings and measurements
* A good attitude to timekeeping and attendance is essential and having access to your own transport is desirable due to location.
You will be working Monday – Friday 8am-4:15am with early finish of 3:30pm on Friday with overtime available during peak production times.
As an Assembly Operator you will receive:
* Early finish of 3:30pm on Friday afternoon.
* Competitive Salary of £8.85 per hour depending on role with pay increase to £9.18 after 12 months
* Friendly working environment
* 33 Days Holiday per year including bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
* Car Parking
* Full Training with room to develop
* Job Security – Long-term ongoing positions
Immediate starts available for the right candidate, so apply today and you could be on your way to securing a new career as an assembly operator
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV